"Their Eyes Were Watching God"
MAXnotes. . .
- offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature
- present material in an interesting, lively fashion
- are written by literary experts who currently teach the subjects
- are designed to stimulate independent thinking by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions
- enhance understanding and enjoyment of the work
- cover what one must know about each work
- include an overall summary, character lists, explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, biography of the author
- each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed and includes study questions and answers
- feature illustrations conveying the period and mood of the work
Each MAXnotes measures 5 1/4" x 8 1/4" (13.3 cm x 21 cm).