Make Your Workplace Great
The 7 Keys to an Emotionally Intelligent Organization
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.Sofort per Download lieferbar
What Steven J. Stein found out about creating and sustaininggreat workplaces
The proprietary and cutting-edge research carried out by theauthor led to outcomes that shed new light on management practiceand strategy. The 7 Keys presented in this book, when implemented,will produce immediate results and long-term enhancedperformance.
You will be privy to what the author has learned about thechanging workplace and the role leaders play in maximizing theirworkforce. You can fill an organization with all the intelligentand highly educated people you want, but without the right cultureand discipline, your chances of success are in doubt.
Use this book to see how your organization measures up to the 7Keys and implement the necessary changes to make your workplace ahappier and more productive one.
The 7 keys
* Hire capable people who love the work they do and show how theycontribute to the bigger picture.
* Compensate people fairly.
* Don't overwork (or underwork) people.
* Build strong teams with shared purpose and viable goals.
* Make sure managers can manage.
* Treat people with respect and leverage their uniquetalents.
* Be proactively responsible by doing the right things to win thehearts and minds of your people.