Doppler Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics
Key features: - All the Doppler applications for obstetrics and gynecology in one volume
- Stepwise course instruction with complete curricular content (basic, clinical, advanced)
- Specific uses of all relevant Doppler procedures
- Optimal settings, probe positioning, strategies for improved display, more.
- Overview of important diagnostic criteria presented in tabular form
- Over 300 figures showing all vascular applications, the course of examinations, probe position, anatomical sketches, and more.
- Clinically oriented, focused on practice-related subjects; placental insufficiency, evaluation of obstetric risk, criteria for postterm pregnancy.
Director of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Westpfalz Regional Hospital, Kaiserslautern, Germany